Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2. Member
    Have had the steak at Perini Ranch but never had a burger there. Doubt I would drive all the way out there and get a burger when the steaks are so good.

3. Banned
    I'll have to try the one here in Kentucky. I would rather have a good burger than a steak.

Ha, what a joke. The one they recommend for IL is on Chicago's south side. Don't have enough ammo to eat there.
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

Like BPenrod, I'd rather have a good burger than risk getting a crumby steak...a good steak is always tempting, but a bit of a gamble if you don't know the establishment.

I would argue the case against Dick's Drive-In burgers being worth buying. I can think of many places where I would rather buy a burger. There is a local "Seattle Area's Best Burger" survey and "Kidd Valley" is often a winner...a chain with two locations, but no beer. They're ok, but there are several pubs where I usually burger shop. I like a good Guacamole Burger with thin & crispy bacon...not thick & chewy bacon.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

A lot of smash style burgers on the list. I love a good fried burger myself.

7. Member
    Best one in TN came off my grill last night about 7. It was wonderful with all the fixins.
    GETFISHED !!!

8. Member
    The one for my state is only really the second best.
    John the Garage Doorman

They got the one in Louisiana right, at least it has my approval, even though they have a lot of good places in Lafayette for burgers.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squib View Post
    Have had the steak at Perini Ranch but never had a burger there. Doubt I would drive all the way out there and get a burger when the steaks are so good.
    Steaks are excellent as well as the green Chile hominy and cowboy potatoes.

I have to agree with the Ohio one. Zip's Cafe Burger is pretty tasty

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    Like BPenrod, I'd rather have a good burger than risk getting a crumby steak...a good steak is always tempting, but a bit of a gamble if you don't know the establishment.

I would argue the case against Dick's Drive-In burgers being worth buying. I can think of many places where I would rather buy a burger. There is a local "Seattle Area's Best Burger" survey and "Kidd Valley" is often a winner...a chain with two locations, but no beer. They're ok, but there are several pubs where I usually burger shop. I like a good Guacamole Burger with thin & crispy bacon...not thick & chewy bacon.
    Dicks is laughable. It’s ok, but more of a meal when you want something quick and cheap. Fries are soggy too. Red mill gets my vote for Washington.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

13. Member
    A better burger than the Smash Burgers off of my Big Green Egg is hard to imagine!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

14. Member
    Gilly’s in Portsmouth NH isn’t that great,it use to be the place we went after a night of drinking because ( if I recall right) it was open all night.
    Red Sox in 6!

State of medium well .

16. Member
    I like the one in North Carolina. It includes a slice of livermush, that is "an acquired taste". That is the best burger in NC?
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

17. Member
    Cozy Inn in Salina,KS is in somewhat of a unique position but definitely is not what I would call the best burger in the state. Over east towards KC somewhere around a place called Edwardsville I believe is a place that serves a burger called the Destroyer. If you can eat it, it's free. It's pretty durn good. That place has been on Diners,Dives and Drive ins or whatever that show is called.
    GETFISHED !!!

18. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Not even close in SC. Just like the top 10 bass lakes. Just a snobs opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by okhawg View Post
    I like the one in North Carolina. It includes a slice of livermush, that is "an acquired taste". That is the best burger in NC?
    No
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Not even close in SC. Just like the top 10 bass lakes. Just a snobs opinion.
    May not be the best in SC but I've a had few from the Beacon
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast