Question Maintenance Schedule on Vessel View Mobile

I could have sworn I could see the maintenance schedule for 100, 200, 300 hour service but can't seem to find it now....only maintenance history. Has something changed or am I remembering incorrectly?

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You should be able to see a percentage of hours remaining until service due (NOTE: This does NOT necessarily cover TIME IN MONTHS, so you may be due sooner than indicated).

Is your dealer resetting the Maintenance reminder with the G3 Computer Diagnostic System?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Thanks Don. They did the first maintenance and it appeared in the vessel view app. I did the next one myself, ordered parts from you, and I logged the maintenance in there. I am seeing the remaining hours until next service. I just thought I remembered a "page" on there where I could see what was needed at the different service milestones in the future. My next one will be the 3 year/300 hour but at 138 hrs currently, 3 year mark will happen before 300 hr

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Um no... Service is required "Once per Year, or every 100 hours of operation, whichever occurs FIRST".

So yes, you'll be going by the 364.99 days mark (from your last service).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Yep, that's my plan...I'm always on the once a year schedule since I put less than 100 hrs/yr on my motor. Thanks for the info Don.

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739