Coming back for more help. ChampioNman has been a tremendous help, but I’m still having the same issue. I have not done the carb adjustment that he mentions in a previous thread. Back the idle jets out to 6 full turns. I did replace the fuel line and bulb from tank to engine. Did not change fuel line under cowling. I had it out yesterday and it performed a little better on the first 2 moves. The third time I started it and got on plane it was fine first try. I’m still having air in the fuel system somehow and some where. Just for sake of it, before every start up I went back to check the bulb prime and it was soft again. Pump it up tight and it would still act sluggish at first but eventually take off, which is what it has been doing. On one occasion, I took off and got on plane, ran about 300 yards or so at 40mph and it started losing power like it was losing fuel. I came out of plane and it died. Started right back up and I took back off no problem. I did pay attention to the idle yesterday and it was ~500 in neutral and ~600 in gear, but it wasn’t running super clean. Motor shaking and feeling it in the boat. I don’t think it’s lean because it smokes on initial start up off trailer. I don’t notice it after anymore start ups throughout the day. Why is my prime bulb losing prime? I think it’s a combination of the 2 maybe. Any new direction other than a carb adjustment?
PS sorry for the long post.