Just Thought I'd Pass This Along...

AMP has now got a leveling wedge for the XD's!!

I may have been the first to order one.

https://ashmoremarine.com/shop/ols/p...mounting-wedge

That’s cool

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    Let us know how it works please
    2001- 21XDC-300r
    Pete.

4. Member
    I almost forgot about this thread! I installed my AMP wedge, and thought i'd give an update with pics.

While it's certainly not appealing to the eye, it works exactly as it's meant to. I also dislike it setting the trolling motor shaft off the keel about 2 inches. Definitely not a big deal, and that's where I had to mount it and remain perfectly flush with the contour of the cap. AMP could certainly grind the wedge to keep the TM centered. Anyway, the mount is rock solid which i've never been able to achieve, and there is no bind in the TM mount. That, has always been an issue for me...and it took a lot of tries to get my old MG Tour where it wouldn't bind...but I could never get it as solid as I wanted. This new Tour Pro was an even bigger pain in the ass and I am very thankful AMP came out with this wedge!

Nevermind the light stress cracks and chips in the bow area!
    This boat get's fished...a lot!!

5. Member
    Looks great
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

6. Member
    I bought a wedge also an just haven’t gotten around to putting it on. I was sorta waiting til I got a new TM before I went the pain of dealing with mounting it twice. How do you like the tour pro? Been thinking hard about putting that on top of the wedge plate.

7. Member
    I can't say I like the Tour Pro. I had too mant GPS issues with it last year that I don't trust it. MG apparently has the issues resolved, but I need to see it to believe it. Aside from that, i'm still not 100% in on it. There's some stuff I dislike about, and very little I like. I only bought it for spotlock. Last year, that was a complete failure...so that's where i'm starting this Spring.

8. Member
    Good looking product and I bet it does well for the folks that have their TM'S mounting on the nose of the boat. BUT man Im not a fan of covering up those those beautiful lines on the front of a Bullet. Ill keep the TN mount all day!
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!