Lowrance HDS Live “no source” issues

I have a HDS 12 Live on the bow of my Skeeter and a Lowrance Carbon 12 on the console. The Lake Map card and structure/side scan is connected to the Carbon. I have an ether net cable from the Carbon to the Live. The Live is also connected to the transducer at the trolling motor and the Live Target. Everything works fine for about 20-30 minutes, the Live reads the structure scan and the Lake Map along with the Live Target. Then I get a “no source” message on the Live from the Lake Map and the Structure/Side scan connected to the Carbon. The Live is still receiving from the transducer at the trolling motor and the Live Target but has lost the connection from the Carbon. An hour or so later the Live will start receiving the info from the Carbon again and then 20 minutes or so later it’s back to “no source” from the Carbon. Any suggestions on how to remedy the problem?

2. Member
    First place to look is bad ethernet cables.

3. Member
    Thanks

4. Member
    You’ve got a bad Ethernet cable, somewhere it’s been pinched and broken a wire inside. Replace it and you’ll be good again.