Remote oil tank hookup

I purchased a 2006 225 pro xs to put on my triton in place of the blown Rude. I’m at the point of trying to hook up the oil lines and oil tank. The precious boat had a fill on the hull and I’m just going to fill this one in the tank. I guess I’ll need a new cap? Also the oil line were cut and now aren’t long enough. Is there a specific type of line I need to use for this? Any help is greatly appreciated on where to get a cap and the correct lines

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    See Rhonda's post, pinned at the top of the Forum. She can set you up with a new hose set and cap.

Black w/Blue Stripe goes to the center (pickup tube), and to the oil tank inside the cowling.

Solid black goes to the outer fitting at the remote tank, and to the crankcase pressure check valve (STB side of block down low).

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor