Need Info on Millenium Palma Seats, Who has one and How do You like it?

Looking to replace both pedestals and bike type seats on my Skeeter. Was looking at the Palma seat made by Milleniun.
    if you have one of these, can you tell me your over all opinion of it, pros and cons? My thanks to all that reply.

2. Banned
    I have both the B300 Palma Horse seat & the B200 casting seat. I use the B200 mostly on inland lakes, or when i want to "sit" while fishing, but the Palma seat is AWESOME when fishing up on Erie. Just straddle it, and if it gets a little rough while fishing up on bow, it really gives you stability & comfort! The Palma seat also makes a great leaning post! Love them both! I usually take both with me on boat,, just in case i want to switch. No cons at all in my opinion.
    pk at dock 2.jpg20210330_145700.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PolarKraft195; 07-30-2021 at 11:19 AM.

3. Member
    I bought a P300 a few months ago and love it
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. mikesxpress
    Depends on what your doing. These things take up allot of real estate on a front deck as compared to a butt seat. You can straddle it when it's rough but not for long. Your crotch isn't designed for that "spread". I've found that leaning against it or sitting on it works better long term. I use my normal butt seat the majority of the time.

5. Member
    I've been using one for two years now and I like it very much. I have many people come up to me at tournaments and ask about it. One con is that it is wider than a traditional bicycle seat, so it does use a little more real estate when it comes to moving around on the deck. Pros are: 1. It's comfortable to sit on in a variety of positions. I often find myself sitting on it sideways with one foot on the floor. 2. Since it's mesh, it's much cooler to sit on. 3. Since it's mesh, it dries in no time if it gets wet. 4. It has proven to be very durable. Like I said, I've had mine for two years and it hasn't faded or shown any signs of aging.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

They have them in the Rangers they use on Ultimate Match Fishing. There’s been a few times I thought an angler was going in the water as they tried to get around them. They look comfy, but too big for me.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

7. Member
    I have the newer narrower palma and a couple of the folding sit down seats, it’s awesome and solves the “turnstyle” real estate effect when getting to the troller. The sit down versions are awesome when you want to sit. The material is cooler, dries incredibly fast/doesn’t hold water, and doesn’t flex like the plastic framed seats do. I’m 260lbs and don’t flinch when I lean back to stretch and have old football buddies that are 300+ lbs that I don’t even check to see if it looks like they are breaking my seats when they go with me.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    They have them in the Rangers they use on Ultimate Match Fishing. There’s been a few times I thought an angler was going in the water as they tried to get around them. They look comfy, but too big for me.
    if you can't get around one, then it's one of 2 problems.....#1, you need a bigger front deck, and #2, you need a smaller stomach!
    plenty enough room on my boat's bow:

pk at dock 2.jpg

9. Member
    I have and use 2 (1 front, 1 in back). They are both the shorter (not as wide) version. They are awesome.

10. Member
    I bought one and put it on for one trip. It was too big in my opinion.

They swivel, once you teach yourself to walk into them and push them aside, the size isnt a problem. I have them on a tiny skiff as well as the ranger.

12. Member
    I bought one and don’t like it. Will sell it if anyone is interested.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Depends on what your doing. These things take up allot of real estate on a front deck as compared to a butt seat. You can straddle it when it's rough but not for long. Your crotch isn't designed for that "spread". I've found that leaning against it or sitting on it works better long term. I use my normal butt seat the majority of the time.

I've never seen that model but looks good , I'd be worried that I might lean back and seat spins and I'm out of boat backwards .

14. Member
    Love mine.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

15. Member
    K loved mine till at 60 it flew off and sank like a rock