Time to rig out my bug

I have a new to me 2018 ZX200 that I bought with no electronics. I'm going Garmin on this one. Who has flush mounted their console graphs? I would like to go with a 126SV at the bow and at the console. Has anyone flush mounted one at the console or is it too big? Will the 106SV flush mount? I like the clean look of flush mounted graphs at the console.

2. Member
    Well congradts on the new rig. I have a 2019 FX 21LE. Now your choosing garmin, that model garmin comes with a flush mount kit.
    The question is, what is the condition of the plate that was installed by the factory. Is it still in tact? This is what mine looks like with
    the birds it came with. There are several approaches, going back to a normal plate and cut and mount your unit from there. OR
    get with the numerous sponsor's on here that will know exactly what you need, and probably will have it in stock. Advice from them
    is free and the have the install experience to advise you. If your droppin close to 6K on sonar, you should choose your mounting
    equipment to your needs. I'm changing my bow this winter the way it is too close to my foot. I love the ability to tilt the bow in what
    ever manner I need. But the console is not as adjustable. I only have a little bit of tilt. And there is a limited amount of space there.
    The steering wheel when tilted max up, it's close to the screen. It's just another thing to add, room for the hands on the wheel.
    Good luck with your choices!
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    My plates are both completely intact. The previous owner must have used an aftermarket plate then put the original back on. One of the reasons I want to go flush at the console is for extra room between my hands and the graph. Just don’t want to order something that is too big to achieve it.

4. Member
    The 2018 ZX200 came from the factory with Lowrance graphs flush mounted. If I remember they were both Elite 7ti units. I had them removed and replaced with Humminbirds and non flush mounts on mine.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

5. Member
    If your plate is good, then you should be able to flush mount it.
    Hopefully you wont have to modify the opening behind the plate.
    If you are doing panoptic, most skeeter folks have been mounting the
    black box on the starboard side rod box. Careful what you attach and drill though.

6. Member
    double
    Last edited by OK_BassBum; 07-30-2021 at 06:37 PM.

7. Member
    Not sure on the black box size but if you open the day box and lift out the plastic box there is a shelf you might be able to use for mounting the black box. I mounted my HB Ethernet box there with just some double sided velcro.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OK_BassBum View Post
    If your plate is good, then you should be able to flush mount it.
    Hopefully you wont have to modify the opening behind the plate.
    If you are doing panoptic, most skeeter folks have been mounting the
    black box on the starboard side rod box. Careful what you attach and drill though.
    I should be able to flush the 12 or the 10?

9. Member
    Yes sir. get the dimensions, tape it off on your plate, check the depth needed.
    I wouldn't cut a thing until I got the unit and checked the installation directions for the flush mount.