Feeling old? Worn out? Worthless?

I found this clipped to a bulletin board in a WaWa store in/near Vineland, N.J. a few nights ago. I thought it was worth sharing.

The back side.

2. Member
    I have must surely been feeling old and worn out in the past fews days especially, since my right knee has taken a turn for the worst needing to have full replacement.
    I had to drop out of my upcoming bass tournament in Aug 15 so that I can have it replaced on August 2 though I had planned to have it done on Sept 9.

Once again, GOD has corrected my plans, and I am sure it is for the best, since I have been putting it off for the past 18 months. Please keep me in your prayer in the next few weeks for full fast recovery.

Thank you Wayne.

Thanks for the post Wayne.

Frank, I pray your knee surgery goes well
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

4. Member
    That text is rich in meaning (Luke 15) . Thanks for posting.

P.s.

He came to my house one day many a moons ago........................................
    Last edited by godsdozer; 07-29-2021 at 09:11 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    Thanks for the post Wayne.

Frank, I pray your knee surgery goes well
    Scott,
    Thank you for your prayers, and by the grace of Christ, I will be able to enjoy fishing much more next yr.

Be well and be blessed

Frank