Phoenix Customer Service...Again

I just wanted to once again give a shout out to the AMAZING CS that Phoenix is known for. I have a 2017 721, and as I've added 2 graphs at the bow and 2 graphs at the console over the years, the shrouds have had screws back out and tore in a few places. One email to Tim with a few pictures, and new shrouds are on the way with no charge. I continue to hear experiences outside of Phoenix that make me happy to be an owner of this brand. I'm about ready to post my '17 for sale, and I wanted to make sure everything was in good shape. I'm confident it will be after this, and I'm equally confident in my next purchase of a new Phoenix.

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

3. Member
    Oh cmon man...how bout a nice new ....nitro?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbs1 View Post
    Oh cmon man...how bout a nice new ....nitro?

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    I just wanted to once again give a shout out to the AMAZING CS that Phoenix is known for. I have a 2017 721, and as I've added 2 graphs at the bow and 2 graphs at the console over the years, the shrouds have had screws back out and tore in a few places. One email to Tim with a few pictures, and new shrouds are on the way with no charge. I continue to hear experiences outside of Phoenix that make me happy to be an owner of this brand. I'm about ready to post my '17 for sale, and I wanted to make sure everything was in good shape. I'm confident it will be after this, and I'm equally confident in my next purchase of a new Phoenix.
    I had them send me the fuel cap vent and the straps/poles for the cover and initially thought it was coming at no charge as well. I received a bill a few weeks later in the mail. Not saying this will for sure happen to you, but don't be surprised if it does. I didn't have a problem paying for the parts and was still very impressed with how fast they responded and got the stuff out to me.

6. Member
    Tim is the best in the business.
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzzbait88 View Post
    I had them send me the fuel cap vent and the straps/poles for the cover and initially thought it was coming at no charge as well. I received a bill a few weeks later in the mail. Not saying this will for sure happen to you, but don't be surprised if it does. I didn't have a problem paying for the parts and was still very impressed with how fast they responded and got the stuff out to me.
    I’ve had parts come in with no bill when I was expecting one and I’ve had them come in with a bill. I’ve happily paid them if I am sent a bill as the majority of the time I’ve been taken care of to my surprise. Everything isn’t free in the world but with Phoenix most of the time it is. Even on a 5 year old boat with parts that I should be paying for.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright