Thread: Crazy bikers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Crazy bikers

So my daughter and two grandsons were enroute from Wichita to TN to come for a visit. Driving east on I70 between KC MO and Columbia a small group of bikers 6 or 7 came up from behind and immediately went to the left lane and passed her and pulled back into the right lane directly in front of her. Next thing was they slowed down abruptly and my daughter had to do some pretty defensive braking so as not to run into the rear of them. She was a little freaked and just followed along for a short bit at a safe distance.Next thing she knew one of the bikers started throwing ball bearings straight up in the air and they started bouncing on the highway behind them. One of the bearings struck the car and made a decent sized dent. The bearings were large , like the size of a golf ball. Then they accelerated and took off and did the same thing to another car with an elderly couple up ahead who almost wrecked as a result and then on ahead they did the same thing to a trucker who slammed on his brakes and pulled over.

The car my daughter was driving was a brand new Cadillac SUV which BTW was a loaner from the dealer who had her car for repairs. Just glad my daughter and grandsons didn't have any physical injuries and completed their trip to TN uneventful.

As a by product of her trip here it allowed me to figure out the secret to Old Hickory lake. Leave the rods at home and bring the water tube. We had a great time out there yesterday.
    GETFISHED !!!

2. Member
    I wonder what the point of all that was?
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

3. Member
    That is crazy and scary. Criminals of all kinds know that the public is scared to act and the system won't do anything. Sad times now and ahead.

4. Member
    Thugs

5. Member
    Were they wearing cuts with a club name on it? Some of those "1%" outlaw clubs do whatever they want.

6. Member
    Hopefully one of the vehicles affected had a dash camera and got their tag numbers.

7. Member
    I might have just had to given him a little bumper love.

Some tough guys there, picking on a woman with a kid and then some old people.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    I might have just had to given him a little bumper love.
    I hear you but I'm guessing that would only have escalated things for the worse for all involved.

10. Member
    As a person who used to ride allot there is definitely more to this story. Wish vehicle's had rear camera's recording all the time for instances like this. I do not condone what they did, but.

11. Member
    Glad everybody is safe. And definitely happy for you in unlocking the secret to the lake pattern
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stratofast View Post
    As a person who used to ride allot there is definitely more to this story. Wish vehicle's had rear camera's recording all the time for instances like this. I do not condone what they did, but.
    Definitely?

sounds like you were in the pack of riders.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

13. Member
    Google “ball bearing bettie”.
    people who do this should be arrested for attempted murder.

14. Banned
    What kind of bikers? Sport bikes or cruisers?

15. Member
    Agreed

The fact that the biker had them ready for deployment shows that he/she was just looking for another opportunity for their version of payback for a minor traffic altercation, real or perceived.

16. Member
    There are ways to even that out, but you'd have to be willing to follow thru with it, and it isn't the safest thing to be doing.

17. Member
    There’s two kind of bikers. The ones that just like riding and the outlaw bikers who feel like big bad tough guys and need to ride 10 deep just to feel some kind of power in intimidating people. I know of and am friends with both types. I’ve never met any outlaw biker who wasn’t a straight up douche bag. There’s some who literally will punch out car windows for accidentally bumping them in the bar even if it was the bikers fault. My SIL boyfriend is in a group like that. If they “think” you looked at a member the wrong way, they’ll beat you for “not showing respect”. Sounds like these guys were in the outlaw group looking for trouble and knowing that riding in a group is enough to intimidate commoners so they won’t do anything.
    Last edited by ECobb91; 07-28-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

I hope they called 911 and got the state police after them on the spot.
    Ranger Forever

19. Member
    Had a group on I-35 around Temple doing 60 in the left lane. Pulled into Bucee’s and took a break before I did something stupid.

20. Banned
    Yep, them biker boys are a pitiful bunch and give the whole bunch a bad name.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast