Thread: Crazy bikers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bikers have been known in some cases to do that to people that cut them off.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

2. Member
    Yeah, because those darn four wheel cars and trucks are just so fast and maneuverable.

We got some 1 percenter BBC’ers fo sho!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I.P. Freely View Post
    My guess would be cruisers? Some of them have tassels with beads. When a car cuts off a biker, they go around the car and get in front of them. Cut the tassels off and the beads bounce off the road and crack windshields. Dirtbags.
    Tampon strings.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultz View Post
    I highly doubt any 1% club would do such a thing to the general public.
    this is a joke right

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Is this equivalent to the BBCer's that cast 1 oz weights at jet skiers that get too close?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post
    this is a joke right
    There was a member that used to say Hell’s Angels were not involved in illicit activity. Rather, they were fervent community supporters, with toy drives and community service projects to prove they could never be involved in drug trafficking, motorcycle thefts, gun smuggling. Can’t remember his username, but I think it was something like “81 Nutswinger” or something like that.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

8. Member
    Friend of mine. Dad's a rider, no 1%er, average guy. Has bearing in chest pocket for tailgaters. I have a suspicion original poster daughter had some kind of incident, knowingly or unknowing prior to bearings being tossed. Don't make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by mdbasser View Post
    Friend of mine. Dad's a rider, no 1%er, average guy. Has bearing in chest pocket for tailgaters. I have a suspicion original poster daughter had some kind of incident, knowingly or unknowing prior to bearings being tossed. Don't make it right.
    A good way to get killed. Don’t care how bad Azz you think you are on a motorcycle, you’re not going to win against a 3,000 pound car if you piss off the driver, especially if she’s a Karen.

10. Member
    I guess a 4 wheeler driver needs a cup of tiny ball bearings n the cup holder for special occasions.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    The OP said that they did the same thing to three different vehicles....

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senkoboy View Post
    The OP said that they did the same thing to three different vehicles....
    Thank you.
    GETFISHED !!!

13. Banned
    Sounds like the cast a 1oz sinker at a jet ski story to me. I've heard all these stories for years and years, never seen it actually happen, just stories. If it did sorry for those involved.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    Were they wearing cuts with a club name on it? Some of those "1%" outlaw clubs do whatever they want.
    99% of 1% clubs would never do this. These guys are punk “want to be” bikers. I’m sorry this happened to the OP but there are idiots everywhere.
    Last edited by Joe Krasko; 07-29-2021 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Grammar correction

15. Member
    Further proof that only genius has limits.

def Stress: 'Suppressing the urge to kick the living s$#% out of someone who truly deserves it.'
    (These days, I seem to feel a lot of stress ...)

Nor do I take advice from 'John Houseman (RIP) as a driving instructor' anymore.
    Do not take your half in the middle ....

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krasko View Post
    99% of 1% clubs would never do this. These guys are punk “want to be” bikers. I’m sorry this happened to the OP but there are idiots everywhere.
    Agree

17. Member
    Hoodrats

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    I guess a 4 wheeler driver needs a cup of tiny ball bearings n the cup holder for special occasions.
    Tube of Daisy bb's.

Finally someone said it.

20. Member
    Exactly. You would really have to screw up to get them to do anything in public. They pretty much stay to themselves. They know if something should start up that they will be the ones going to jail. Dosent matter if its their fault or not. Friend of mine went to Sturgis. The entire motel had SOS members taking all the parking spots but one. Not knowing, He pulled into the only parking spot on the lot, then noticed all the SOS stickers on all the bikes. He asked several member standing outside if it was saved for someone, they said no go ahead and use it. His wife sitting on the back of his bike couldn't believe what he just asked them. He said it worked out great, he had that same spot all week. Talking with several of them he said they were really nice to him and his wife. Respect goes a long ways with these guys.
    Something too many of these new blood riders don't understand.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast