Thread: Lowrance Rebate

Lowrance Rebate

Anyone else think the Lowrance rebate is a joke? I bought a new HDS 16 with active target back in April and still have NOT gotten the $600 rebate yet. Every time I call they tell me that the rebate is "at the card center and should be coming out such and such a week".... Last time I called they said first week of July. Just talked to them. Now they say it's first week of August. Just a complete joke. Ummmm, how about you just Venmo me? PayPal? I swear it's being delayed because I was short with one of the people I talked to two months ago.

Again, purchased in APRIL!!!!! #showmethemoney
    2014 Ranger Z520c 250 Yamaha SHO

they are waiting on CHIPS from China????
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

3. Member
    LOLOL
    2014 Ranger Z520c 250 Yamaha SHO

4. Member
    Had the same issue 4 years ago, took from March to September to get mine, and I had to send them some additional documentation.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

5. Banned
    You'll eventually get it but you won't like the restrictions on the "prepaid" card they send through a 3rd party.

No cash withdrawals, not even cashback! Just discount the units $600 and be done with it, Lowrance.

6. Member
    Got my 2 cards a couple weeks ago. Works like a credit card. No issues here.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Still waiting on my 700.00 back. Everything was approved. .. just waiting...

8. Member
    Submitted my first one April 6th and got my card July 10th. Im still waiting on another $500 rebate that I submitted May 4th. They are definitely slow about it.

Waitin on mine

10. Member
    Keep checking on mine from back in March.
    07 Legend LE-21__Sold.
    16 Phoenix 921 Pro xp

11. Member
    It took awhile, but I got a $400 and $500 one.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noknees45 View Post
    Anyone else think the Lowrance rebate is a joke? I bought a new HDS 16 with active target back in April and still have NOT gotten the $600 rebate yet. Every time I call they tell me that the rebate is "at the card center and should be coming out such and such a week".... Last time I called they said first week of July. Just talked to them. Now they say it's first week of August. Just a complete joke. Ummmm, how about you just Venmo me? PayPal? I swear it's being delayed because I was short with one of the people I talked to two months ago.

Again, purchased in APRIL!!!!! #showmethemoney
    Well this is a rebate, not an Instant rebate. They make huge money by being sluggish on these rebates. I made the mistake a few years ago thinking that the rebates would come soon but they came about 4 months later. Look at it this way, when you get the rebate it will be like newly found money as you get it when you least expect it.