6 Month Review of FXR21

Well....this is a true BAD A$$ boat!!!!! Enough said *drops mic* Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

No but seriously this boat is great. I have not felt more comfortable in a boat. The ride on the FXR is ridiculously good. Coming out of a ranger I didn't know it would truly ride better. Only thing with the boat was that when I would drive the boat would lean more to the port side (pops is 215 and I'm 184 and add those AGM batteries all on the port side). We ended up moving a battery over to the starboard side and problem solved. Fastest she's ran was 72 which is plenty fast for the old man (i think I'll gift him a new prop for his birthday next year). She fishes shallow really well and we are getting back into the hang of team tournaments again. The graphs work flawlessly and the Ultrex has been good so far. looking to add the MegaLive this offseason and rigid lights as well. Absolutely love this thing!

Had to show off the "decent" catches so far lol

IMG_1507.jpgIMG_1776.jpgIMG_1599.jpgIMG_1957.jpgIMG_1772.jpgIMG_2064.jpg

2. Member
    Great post, thanks for the review!

3. Member
    Great Post and nice catches.

4. Member
    4 months into my FXR 20 and still learning it. As you say, the ride is incredible. I've not been able to get above 70, but being able to go hands free at 69 or 70 is pretty darn incredible.

5. Member
    love those colors to!
    2019 Ranger Z520C Mercury 250 ProXs 4s
    2021 Skeeter FXR20 Yamaha SHO 250
    2009 Champion 210 Elite Mercury 250 ProXS
    2003 Champion 206 Mercury 250 ProXB
    1996 Nitro 896 Savage Mercury 200 EFI

6. Member
    Hell yeah man!

Sweet ride and nice fish too.

Hoping to order mine in the next 18-24 months.
    Huntin' Ducks, Chasin' Pheasant, Catching Fish

7. Member
    From a former Skeeter dude......THAT's a BAD ASS rig right there Bro! My word!

That's the sweetest lookin boat I've seen on BBC.

8. Member
    Great post. Love my zxr20 too. Just needs to get back under 100 degrees to get back out on it.

9. Member
    Nice rig Great fish and good to see you teaming with your Dad. Time well spent on the water Ned making memories!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearetta View Post
    Nice rig Great fish and good to see you teaming with your Dad. Time well spent on the water Ned making memories!
    Most definitely! Couldn't be happier with this thing. My dad said I could put skin in the game on this one so I had some input on what color option and trim to get etc. Fishing tournaments in this thing is hassle free and we're just getting started!