No longer a Champ owner....

So after 10 years, I finally said goodbye to my wonderful '99 203. For quite sometime I've been looking to get into a wider hull. Unfortunately being up here in NY, Champs are very few and far between. I came very close to purchasing an amazing 198 late last Summer, but knew I was facing surgery and was going to be without any income for several months. (No disability where I work) Fast forward to now and I'm fully recovered and back working. I came a across a good buy on a Charger 210 and pulled the trigger. While the layout is a bit different and it doesn't say Champ on the side, at least I am in a close relative. I had offers from all over the country for my 203 and took them in order received. Low and behold someone close to local ended up with my beloved old friend, so I'll still get a chance to see it every now and then. And as an ironic side note, since selling my Champ two weeks ago, I've now seen a 221 and a 210 here in town. It literally has been years since I have seen even one!

2. Member
    A couple champ decals and good too go...

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Congrats Jerry, the 210 is a comfy boat with lots of storage. You'll like it!

4. Member
    Congratulations!
    2006 Champion 198 DCX Elite / Mercury 225 Pro XS

5. Member
    Glad you healed up and are back to work. Congrats on your new boat too!

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

6. Member
    Glad you are healed up also. From a 203 to a 210 is a nice switch. You will like it for sure. If I could swing it I would update my 08 210 to a newer ( Charger ) 210.
    GETFISHED !!!

7. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Congrats on the 210. That hull is 100% Champion, so you will still have the great Champion ride!!!!

Pictures, please!!!!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post

Pictures, please!!!!!
    Soon……

9. Member
    I have been thinking of making the same switch myself. Just haven't come across one at the right time yet. Congrats