Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LineX or Rhino Liner

Picked up my new truck this morning, having a tough decision to which bed liner. Probably been posted before, but some input from those that have one or the other?

Thanks ya....

usmc03

2. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Go with Bullet liner, prefer it by a lot. Have 3 Linex closer but go to Bullet.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

3. Member
    Put Linex on mine and the wife's trucks.. reviews for Rhino, here locally, were not that flattering.

Two trucks with Rhino and zero complaints or problems.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

5. Banned
    One truck has Rhino, one truck has lineX. Liked the lineX a little better.

6. Member
    Line x is good but too slippery compared to Rhino.

7. Member
    Had both. Prefer linex

8. Member
    Line x. Doesn't get hot in the sun. Holds up well. I use my tailgate for a work bench. Still holding strong. Even grinding metal and sparks hitting it. I haul firewood often. Dents in the fender wells and line x still holding strong. The line x guys do Hella good prep work. The actually take the bolts out. Plug the holes. Then spray and put the bolts back. I can take out bolts in the tailgate and put them back with out compromising my liner.
    But I am only 11 years in on this liner.

9. Member
    Line x. nuf said

whatever one you can get with a UV protectant in your area...material shortages have hit this too.

11. Member
    LineX

12. Banned
    I sprayed liners for years. Line x is about the best you can get. If you can find a company that sprays qwik liner it's very comparable. Use to have to redo alot of rhino liners due to peeling

13. Member
    I’ve had LineX in my ‘07 since new. It has held up well-no peeling and just a little fading. The only complaint is that stuff will slide around so everything needs to be secured to a tie down.

14. Banned
    I got the linex advanced or whatever it was called. It’s a step up with uv protection. Still looks new and shiny 4 years later.

15. Member
    I did a lot of research for my 2021 Ram 1500. I looked at Linex, Rhino, Bullet, and Ziebart. I had Ziebart do my rust proofing and had Linex spray my bed liner. The fact that Linex could color match the liner to my truck was an added bonus.
    Attached Images Attached Images

16. Moderator
    Line X

17. Member
    line x best around here but installer is the big unknown factor in the comparison
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

18. Member
    I've had both and had great luck with both. Rhino liner had a stickier feeling and texture so stuff wouldn't slide around as much as they do on line-x. Line-x is more smooth and looks a bit more uniform so slightly a more finished look. Id be happy with either and would choose whatever is cheaper, better warranty at the time of install, and which installer is closer/more convenient

19. Member
    I have LineX on my tailgate only - an '03 that I run my remodeling business out of. I've dragged uncountable tons of equipment and demo materials across it, and no steel showing.

20. Member
    I have had both as well and i prefer the line x. I think it stays looking nicer longer, the rhino kinds of fades and turns white over time. Rhino is more non skid but there are times where that can be a bad thing. I have found both to be really tough.

My current truck came with a factory spray in and no issues with that either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast