Atlas gauge no longer working

Have a 2021 521C with Atlas hydraulic jack plate. After Sunday fishing the gauge at the dash no longer gives me data. It has power but i just get two dashes. Any suggestions before I take it to dealer?

Probably lost or broke your L bracket. Look on the right inside of your plate and see if it looks like this part.

https://thmarinesupplies.com/collect...tion-gauge-kit

The two screws have a habit of vibrating loose and the part falls off…or you catch it in some brush or wood and it gets ripped off. Easily replaced and calibrated on your own…no need for the 3 week stay at the dealer.

My display will show the dashes when all the way lowered. It is right at the hairy edge were when I lower the jack plate it stops at zero. With some minor vibration, it will then show the dashes.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

4. Member
    2 thing. First check the wiring under the dash 2 the gauges it may be loose mine was on my 520L. Also you can adjust the sensor on the plate. If its not bent broken or cracked its probably the dash wires. there not very firm connection. There is a metal pin located on the L bracket it may have fallen out not likely though. Worst case it could be the sensor. In that case its under warranty from TH Marine.

5. Member
    Thanks guys got it fixed, the bracket had moved just enough that the magnet was no longer directly in line with the gauge. Had a tournament on Sunday that launched out of the Detroit river and had to idle back through the miracle mile, must have moved it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
    Thanks guys got it fixed, the bracket had moved just enough that the magnet was no longer directly in line with the gauge. Had a tournament on Sunday that launched out of the Detroit river and had to idle back through the miracle mile, must have moved it then.
    it’s usually something simple.