Placing order for CX-18 SS GTS

Putting in my order for an in-stock CX-18. It comes with an Ultrex 24V, 45" US2 iPilot TM. Does not have iLink. I have to decide which FFs to install. I was thinking HDS9 Live Bow and Console with active target attached to the TM shaft and a 3-1 on the transom. Maybe a 3-1 on the front too. I have not had a boat for awhile and last time I did technology was still grayscale displays.

What would be the most useful transducer setup?

Should I go with hummingbirds instead and get the 3-1 replacement cone for the Ultrex?

Thanks
    Greg

2. Member
    Great boat choice Greg. I have the 18 GTS and love it! I have the HB 15 up front w/ Mega 360 and a Solix 10 and Helix 9 at the console. I love humminbird. Great images and customer service. I really like how they all network together.

When I was looking at new technology last year, I went with Humminbird because their imaging was better than the other guys (my opinion). I'd say go to Bass Pro or any other store that has all of the big boys technology on display and play with them. You'll be able to decide that way.