Any one know of a book that give true details about The Hatfield's & McCoy's Feud

Seen the movies twice, i figured they juiced it up some for the movie, really like to know what happened.

Go to Amazon, do a search on Hatfield and McCoys. There's several books to choose from, there was a lot written about that feud.

3. Banned
    Read some pieces that had the last wills of several involved..... can’t get any more accurate then that I suppose

4. Member
    I don’t know much except I am surrounded by Hatfield and McCoy families. They are everywhere! There were a couple of them in my house helping me move to my new place. Some are from the actual families involved around here. They must not dwell on it much because some are Hatfield McCoy families.

Bobby Hatfield, Grandson of Cap Hatfield and Great Grandson Devil Anse Hatfield was a good friend of mine. He said that the series done by the History Channel was the most accurate of any account that he’d seen.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments