Exporting Region usr to GPX (GPS Exchange) Not Working

Need Help

Have a Lowrance HDS 12 Gen 3 and want to save a region of waypoints to the file format GPX so I can load on Garmin.

I'm able to select the export region using the red X box on the map, it then allows me to select the File Format from drop down menu: then I select "GPX (GPS Exchange)" , then when I hit the Export button it turns blue for a split second then disappears. It doesn't take me to where I can name the usr file. It just shows me the Region red X box on the map and sits there with the Export box up in the RH corner waiting for you to do an Export.

I have repeated this over and over several times with same results, its like the GPX file format doesn't work.

When I do an export region of usr file version 5, no problem it works.

Much appreciated.
    Last edited by RoboBass; 07-24-2021 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Clarification

2. Member
    Region Export is USR only. GPX is not an option.

3. Member
    Ok that makes sense. Thanks a bunch for the quick response Little Gazoo. I used GPSBabel to convert the USR file to GPX.

4. Member
    Reefmaster Waypoint Manager is a excellent tool for Lowrance management with powerful functions.

https://reefmaster.com.au/index.php/...ypoint-manager

5. Member
    On my HDS lives I have no problem exporting waypoints/routes/trails by region into gpx format in the manner described, maybe a Gen3 quirk?