Mystery of the Bass Cat Tire valve caps?

This is more of an annoyance than anything else, but I was wondering if my experience is shared by others. I lose or have someone steal my orange bass cat tire valve cap several times a year. Has anyone else experienced this strange occurrence. I lost one at Lake Griffen and never saw a Bass Cat on the water or the parking lot. Just weird....

People have certainly grasped them for keepsakes in some locations. Seems to us it’s a youth and hood ornament thing, much like the thefts of bronze balls on trailer grab posts before we went black phenolic.

3. Member
    They also loosen up if you don't give them an extra twist and can eventually fall off.

4. Member
    Yea I seem to be missing one every once in awhile, I bought 2 packs of extras so I have replacements on hand.

5. Member
    I have lost a few myself..i am not sure if they came off going down the road or if someone wanted them more than me..
    2020 Basscat Lynx..
    2020 Mercury 300 Pro XS 4S..

Crowded ramps we would say as we haven’t lost them towing.

7. Member
    Just go buy some chrome caps and install them. Ppl will walk right by them,lol

crazy what people will steal. i had some Valve caps on my last truck for a while that were like a 9mm Shell case. had all 4 for a week. next week they were all gone.