New Lowrance Ghost Installed

Had a Lowrance Ghost installed on my Cobra Viper 201DC. 24 volt system due to lack of room for a fourth battery. No problem. I've been fishing Clear Lake in the wind, plenty of battery left at the end of the day. I chose the 52" shaft just for the windy days. Anchor feature works great. Only had it a month and half, but at this point I'm totally satisfied. I had been leaning towards the MotorGuide Tour Pro, but after talking to a trolling motor expert (Sunny's Electric Motors in Sacramento) I went with the Lowrance. I run Lowrance graphs which I will have to upgrade which is why I decided on the Ghost. I have a Lowrance HDS 7 &8 Gen 1 Buttons. Transduccer works fine, no temp from trolling motor. I get temp from Structure scan transduccer at back of boat. Overall unit is outstanding. At end of day I have more battery left over then what my old MotorGuide 767 left me. But it was 21 years old. Still in good working shape. And this new Ghost is so sharp looking.
    Irving-NorCal
    2000 Cobra Viper 201 DC
    2024 Mercury 250L Pro XS SN# 3B431534
    Fury 3 Blade 24P

Little update: Upgraded my graphs to Lowrance HDS Live 9's, Helm and bow. Didn't feel 12's were worth the extra dollars. Besides I purchased the 9's at 40% off by going remanufactured. Both came without transducers. I removed my old graphs and structure scan, purchased a 3in1 transducer from a buddy to replace my old structure scan transducer at back of boat. Works unbelievable. The Ghost provides structure scan at bow and the 3in1 aft provides it at the helm. A lot better clarity and definition than my old units. And I got rid of the Structure scan box under helm. So if anyone interested in my old trolling motor (MotorGuide Brute 12/24V 67 lb thrust), Lowrance HDS 7 & 8 2nd Gen Non-Touch, Structure Scan and a few transducers and hardware. Give me a shout. Trolling motor works, just 21 yrs old.
    Irving-NorCal
    2000 Cobra Viper 201 DC
    2024 Mercury 250L Pro XS SN# 3B431534
    Fury 3 Blade 24P

Glad to hear it is coming together for you.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

I have just added a Ultra TM 24v on my boat, love that TM! Life a little easier!

5. Banned
    I put the force on my cobra and it will go 4.0 mph... Crazy speed for a trolling motor

I just put a Motorguide Tour Pro on mine. I'm really liking it for all the features but spot lock is the shizzle.... LOL

Tom