Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asabove View Post
    Those in Ohio probably already know this...but for those of us outsiders...apparently the new name references the statue "guards" on the Hope bridge in Cleveland.

This is true but that guy could never hit his weight.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    OK see you at the march. Maybe start a petition to keep other privately-held companies from being able to name their own businesses. Sounds like communism to me.

Some of you guys have great lives if this is your definition of getting trampled on. Good for you but I have bigger problems to deal with.
    Your missing the point it’s not about the renaming! Thats just to see how far they can keep pushing their agenda on people without people pushing back!

3. Member
    Read an article that said the owner had one of them epiphany moments, and decided to change it because of george floyd, go figure.
    just another azz kisser.

4. Member
    [QUOTE=novakevlar;12000659]OK see you at the march. Maybe start a petition to keep other privately-held companies from being able to name their own businesses. Sounds like communism to me.

Some of you guys have great lives if this is your definition of getting trampled on. Good for you but I have bigger problems to deal with.[

I doubt very seriously that it was the owners idea to rename these teams!

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    Your missing the point it’s not about the renaming! Thats just to see how far they can keep pushing their agenda on people without people pushing back!
    I hear that in san francisco the theives are actually shop lifting work boots lol

6. Banned
    Probably those that pushed for this don’t have a drop of Indian blood in them!
    The irony so thick on those one...... general Cleveland from which the city was named after is the man that essentially dooped the tribes into swapping land for some shiney beads and fire water lol

Look, I'm not saying this country doesn't have its problems. I voted using a utility bill (heard a rumor and so I tried it), that's utter BS and something worth pushing back on and debating. Giving out free money and holding employers and landlords hostage - BS. What is our country's debt now, I can't even keep track anymore.

But getting pissed over what companies do with their time and money? Just stop buying their products and move on. Isn't everyone giving up on sports and the Olympics to spend more time with family and fishing? That's a good thing!!

8. Banned
    As a very successful business owner said “they are behaving as terrorists “ with their tactics to make people conform

Another reason to watch their products

It gets better in this saga. Billionaires and billion dollar sports team and their legal team can't even google the new name ideas?

https://wpoc.iheart.com/featured/bob...nin-cleveland/
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rod View Post
    I wonder what the average native Americans think about this.
    Might not be as simple as we think.
    I'd assume the Sockalexis family isn't thrilled with the change since it was in honor of Louis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234