Talon Depth Indicator Issue

Anyone ever have these go out? I searched back through everything and couldn't find anything. I just got it back from being serviced for a broken cable.... and now the depth light doesn't work. Took 2 months to get it back so I sure as hell don't want to bring it back.

2. Member
    The warp drum which the cables warp around when deploying or storing has a magnetic on it. It is on the same side as the motor. There is a little black thingy with three wires coming out of it. That is the counter switch. It counts the number of revolutions that the drum makes and then light a light up accordingly. The switch could be bad, the board could be bad or a wire could be pinched and cut. Hate to say it, but it is best you you call them and then bring it back to fix.

3. Member
    Wow thanks Brad! I'll at least check that out! Like I said, it worked when I dropped it off, so I doubt it's bad. My guess is something is just not lined up or a wiring issue.

4. Member
    Well, I can't see any thing different or wrong than my other one. Guess it needs to go back or just deal with it