Anyone still have the original hydro air mod instructions?

Not sure how often the sticky threads above get checked, but I posted this in the hydro air modification thread. Figured it might get more traction here. Needing to do the mod on another boat and can't find the digital or my printed version of the original notes. Anyone still have them?

I remember the old thread had specific instructions about taping the fiberglass before drilling, drilling a pilot hole first to keep the fiberglass from chipping/cracking, what size drill bits to use, etc. Are those still available anywhere? I used them to do the install on my previous boat years ago. In a different Champ now and need to do it again!

2. Banned
    I've got some of the barbed fittings hiding someplace. I had to buy 10 when I did the mod many moons ago. You're welcome to a couple if I can find them.

I found them. I have 6 available at no charge if anybody wants them. How bout 3 sets of 2 available.....
    Last edited by Almag6; 07-23-2021 at 11:23 AM.

3. Member
    Thanks Jerry, that's exactly the attachments I was remembering!

Almag6, thanks for the generous offer but I had to find them over the weekend locally!