New to champion boats

I just got a 1995 190 DCX elite and can’t find any owners manual. So here’s a couple questions for people that know more then me about this. 1st ? There is a level below the gear level that has a darker square and a open square attached to the level is a cable that goes to the back of the boat, what does this cable do ? 2nd ? At the stern there is 4 holes, one empties the live well, one is the hull drain, one has a screen on it I am thinking this one fills the live well, but there is a hole farthest to the starboard side that I have no idea. Any help about these questions would be great..

2. Member
    The lever with the cable is to manually open or close your livewell. You might also have a livewell pump out feature.

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome!!!!

A livewell pump-out opening would be up on the gunnel. So would auto bilge and manual bilge pump-out openings. I forget what a 4th hole in the stern is... and I’m pretty sure my boat has one....
    Last edited by Lea; 07-21-2021 at 09:39 PM.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    The control lever with the solid square and open square is the livewell drain control. Solid is closed and the open square is open for the valve position. The hole in the step with the metal insert is the bilge drain and should have a plug in it when on the water. The one with the large plastic screen is the livewell intake. One of the other two is the livewell drain. You can check it by closig the valve with water in the livewell, then open it when you get it on the trailer. The 4th one is the livewell overflow. It'll never come into play unless you overfill the livewell or it you do not have the Hydro feature.

5. Member
    Thank you all for your help