Thread: Mega 360

Mega 360

I searched all over and could not find a mega 360 ultrex, but found a mega 360 universal. I went ahead and ordered due to not knowing when the others will be available. I searched and cannot find the hardware kit for the ultrex anywhere, due to it also being backordered. I have reached out to cornfield crappie and they believe they have a bracket and are supposed to get back to me today. Low pro rod rack indicated that I would also need his bracket in order to mount to ultrex. Has anyone done this in the past or have any recommendations? I plan on ordering the Ultrex bracket whenever it becomes available, but hoping this will be a temporary solution.

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I have the Mega 360 "No Mount", which has the same shaft as the "Universal Mount". The concern I would have is that the shaft is 50" long and that is much longer than the shaft on the Ultrex Mount. You could always shorten the shaft but Humminbird makes no bones about that voiding the warranty.
    Last edited by SLYDoggie; 07-21-2021 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Corrected Typo from 60" to 50"
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

50"
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    50"
    Oops, meant to say 50"... Typo. Edited the post and added explanation of the edit.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers