Crazy powerpoles

I’ve been having problems with my poles deploying for some time. Whenever I’m on the water they don’t work or sometimes only one works. I’ve replaced both pumps and wiring harnesses. Yesterday I found one of the circuit boards connection we’re coming off when you unplugged the power and ground wires. I’ve installed the sea monster app and my poles work fine. One pump light does not come on or reset. I called power pole and they said the circuit board was bad. It would take six weeks to get one. Since this is a 2017 model no warranty so I m stuck with buying a new circuit board. I’ve been having problems for over 2 years now, not sure what to do. I’m not convinced a new board will fix the problem anyone else has this happen to them?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    do you have 2 poles if you do and the one is working swap circuit boards this will tell you if you have a bad board or not

3. Member
    I have two poles. I’ll try that in the morning or later today. It’s to hot right now . Can you tell me why they both work with the monster app. But not with the remotes.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 71oldbassbassman View Post
    I have two poles. I’ll try that in the morning or later today. It’s to hot right now . Can you tell me why they both work with the monster app. But not with the remotes.
    do they work w the buttons on the pump.. if work w the app and work with the buttons on the pump then I would try to reprogram your remotes to start. The apps connectivity to the pump is Bluetooth the remotes connectivity is RF. Hence why the control from the app works. Could be the RF side of the board.

5. Member
    Switched circuit boards this morning pumps working fine. I was checking other board and found out the connection on board are loose. Put it back in now it’s working ok . But I’m sure when I get on the water it will work loose. I’m going to. Solder on the back. Just to see if it holds. Can’t loose much if I have to replace the board. Thanks for the help.

6. Member
    Thanks for the help Kevin. Power pole is replacing my board as soon as there available.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Very welcome, ya board shortage across the country. Always happy to help