Gauge readings through Lowrance HDS Live

I tried to search for this thread with no luck.
    I am upgrading my electronics to Lowrance HDS-12 Live and was wondering if I could read my water pressure gauge, rpm's etc through my new Live unit from my 2005 225 Opti?
    I have the vessel view module but thought this would be more convenient than looking at my phone.
    If I can, how do I go about this?
    Thanks for any input!

2. Member
    You'd need a vessel view Link module to take the smartcraft data and convert it to an NMEA2000 signal that the Lowrance could display. If you currently connect your vessel view mobile directly to the engine, you'd also then need a data cable and a junction box at the helm.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

See Rhonda's post, pinned at the top of the Forum. If you drop her an email, she can assist you with the various options (as well as special BBC member pricing).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor