Thread: Blackstone?

Blackstone?

Are certain 36" Blackstone 4 burner griddles better than others. Ace Hardware version is $419 if you can find it. Lowes version is $399. Walmart version is $297. They all have hoods and 4 burners. They seem to be more available at Walmart. I guess my question is would the Walmart version be fine compared to the others?

2. Moderator
    That's a good question. I was wondering that the other day as I am contemplating upgrading mine as it's one of the original ones and I hate the way the grease is collected. Hopefully someone on here knows the answer.

I have a Walmart version that is three years old. Never a problem. But this spring I was in Lowes and saw their version. I was seasoning it that night. It is well thought out. I like the design on it the best
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

4. Member
    They've definitely come a lot further with extras since I bought mine on Prime day 3 years ago for $200.

5. Member
    I bought the Char-Griller version for around 300$. Can't compare it to a Blackstone because I've never used one, but I don't think it could be much nicer. Love mine and use it multiple times a week.

6. Member
    The $299 unit at Walmart is good. The hood is made where it sits on top. It is not hinged. You lift the top on/off. I set the hood to the side.

The $399 version from Lowes has a hinged top. This is very nice to just lift up and down. It also has a from storage rack. I signed up to get notified by Lowes when they were going to be back in stock. They emailed me and I purchased online to make sure they did not sell out before I got mine. Picked it up about 10 days later, when units were delivered to local store.

The $419 from Ace is similar with the hinged hood. The Lowes version is better, if you can find one.