Tracker bow nose cover

Hey guys, looking to see if anyone has or knows where to get a plastic Bow nose cover for a 2015 Tracker Pro 175 TXW. It’s approximately 11-1/4” wide. It wraps around the bow of the boat covering up the run rail and is held on by 5 screws. I tried Great Lakes Skipper but they don’t have it. Thanks

2. Member
    Are you asking for the rub rail that goes around the outside that gets tore up from crummy docks like we have here in Central Texas?
    I am not sure what a "nose cover" is.

Maybe try going to Tracker Online Parts Manual (trackermarine.com) and putting in your Hull number (boat serial) and it should list your boat parts and then you can search by part number.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCSr View Post
    Are you asking for the rub rail that goes around the outside that gets tore up from crummy docks like we have here in Central Texas?
    I am not sure what a "nose cover" is.

Maybe try going to Tracker Online Parts Manual (trackermarine.com) and putting in your Hull number (boat serial) and it should list your boat parts and then you can search by part number.
    He's talking about the front bow guard plastic piece that goes directly in front of the nose.
    - 2020 Bass Tracker Classic XL - SOLD
    - 2024 Lowe Stinger 178
    Mercury 115HP ProXS CT
    Vance 6" hydraulic jack plate
    22P 3 blade Tempest Plus propeller
    NGK Ruthenium plugs
    Garmin Force troller
    Garmin 126SV/93SV/73SV Livescope/ dual GT54 transducers
    DD26 motor toter
    IG: extremeboating

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeboating View Post
    He's talking about the front bow guard plastic piece that goes directly in front of the nose.
    Thank you, I had no clue as my 2020 does not have that. Hopefully the site I sent can help some and he is able to procure one!

5. Member
    I went on a few sites and called them and they don’t have it. This was something that came on the boat from the factory. It is just a plastic nose cover that goes over the front bow rail as added protection. Since it’s already on the boat and screwed in I would need to replace it and not just take it off because then there would be about five screw holes on the front of the deck.

6. Member
    any luck finding it? I need one as well!

7. Member
    https://trackermarineparts.com/tracker-parts-finder/

Never used this but worth a try..
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max