Power Pole Blade Question

At the lake this weekend and went to deploy my poles. Noticed port side pole didn't move. I tried from dash switch, bow footswitch, the down button on the pump, and CMonster. Trying all of these buttons and the pump never ran. The green indicator light on top was blinking like normal, but it didn't seem like the pump would ever run. What are some more troubleshooting ideas. I will call PP tomorrow to ask them, but wanted to hear some ideas I can check before calling. Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    pull out circuit board from working pump put in non working pump see if problem solved

3. Member
    Ok. thought about that but both circuit boards aren't too old. had them both replaced under warranty about a year or so ago.. I will def try that though. Thanks for the response.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBucketMouth33 View Post
    Ok. thought about that but both circuit boards aren't too old. had them both replaced under warranty about a year or so ago.. I will def try that though. Thanks for the response.
    do you cut positive power to the pumps with cut off switch before plugging in onboard charger?

5. Member
    Yes, my main power is always off before plugging in on board. Its been raining a lot over here, but I should have some spare time tomorrow to do a little more troubleshooting.