Project Stealth releases tomorrow...

We have invested a couple of years into this project and, for us, it’s more than the hype that we generated through advertising about Project Stealth. Project Stealth (code name) releases tomorrow on what is our next generation of hulls and a new deck design with several cool features and gadgets. Some are decades in development as simple as they seem. We have at least five parts (accessory) releases that have been over 2 years in development. We have some that old we couldn’t complete due to the CoVid situation and importation challenges.

Today, over the next 12 to 24 hours, we will begin dealer and then public dealers releases of three (3) new models, of which most only know the details around one of those, the Bobcat (Spike) which is spun off the Margay design.

On stealth, we made some tweaks to hulls and the only one in the market with these changes is the existing Jaguar, which is our latest STS a hull (Soft Touch Series). This hull lands softer, handles waves from traffic better and rides drier. The two hulls with Soft Touch will begin carrying the STS decals in 2022.

With what we learned there we moved on to Project Stealth further improving the ride without compromising tremendous amounts on the top end. It’s a pure Bass Cat hull, with a different attitude. The deck design will be similar to one we have in many areas with compliments to it for those dual bow graph setups that Live Sonar has brought to more anglers boats. There are many features, some of which we’ve announced. Among those across our Premium line are a lightening detector, 6 gauge wire to the bow with a terminal block for connections, separate Live Sonar switching, and some features and options we won’t discuss until they are released.

And yes we succumbed to the same assembly we use in our livewell valve, and now have the Remote Drain assembly standard. We’ve polled hundreds of users two times on Flow Rite livewell valve assemblies, and it was favored by 80% both times.
    We don’t really like it, though customers want it.

We’ve already told everyone we moved our carpet offering in 2022, to a higher grade in a custom woven 28 carpeting, and we moved our seat vinyl offering a totally new high quality Sunbrella vinyl. By Glenn Raven Mills. Box padding and side pads improved as we went to a 3 mill Reflex PVC material and there are several other features and items listed on our Owners Board page. There are several features and tweaks still not announced or released.

On the Premium trailers we’ve added a new hand brake, stainless jacketed brake lines with higher nickel metal ends to prevent breakage. Jaguar models will now come with a 5” frame, which is an option on others. If your buying a Jaguar fuel mileage is not your largest concern.

Overall we have a lot to show this week and we’ve invested a lot of time in getting to where we are. We hope everyone enjoys the releases and we think many will be surprised, in a good way, by a few things we’ve accomplished.

We hope you have a great week and Happy Monday!

BCB

2. Member
    Can’t wait to see what these new products are! ��

3. Member
    All of this sounds exciting. I will be looking at these when they hit the dealers. I’m ordering a new boat once I retire next year. My 2014 is in need of a new home and this news falls into my timeframe.

4. Member
    Come on, it's 12 to 24 hours. Go ahead and post some pics and info!
    Doesn't the BBC deserve the pre-release advantage?

Just kiddin, it sounds great, I can't wait to see the choices!

5. Member
    Nice write up!

Thank you for your comments, the boat was accepted very well. Everything from the new latches to the ride there were no negative comments on the docks. The only questions at meeting were why the large floor drain. That was a rush to get from vendors and changing that look will happen, it will remain large. The other question was could we option back to stainless, from the remote drain, and the answer was no.

The ReFlex flooring we knew was not for everyone and it’s never been done like that. We had a special CNC cutting bit set made for that, and we are in the patent process on the design. It’s the manner we could do a flooring with aluminum lids without the noise and abrasion on the gel coats.

We had way better acceptance on the debut than we ever anticipated.

Thank you to those 90 plus people who came to the Public Demo Day.

BCB

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Saw pics on FB, that was a pretty sweet boat....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS