Mississippi Dealer

I heard the Mississippi might be getting a bass cat dealer soon. Possibly Hattiesburg????
    Chris Smith
    2022 BC Bobcat
    150 ProXs

2. Member
    Like to know more about a mississippi dealer. There is a large following here and definitely need one. On tournament days on the Rez there are lots of cats and many late model. Performance outboards have always serviced cats and are probably the best Mercury wrenches in central ms. I wish they would get hooked back up with Basscat.

I waited too long to commit to buy a new 2021 Sabre last week because I didn't want to drive 10 hours. That was the last one I have found in stock in the southeast. Now if I order a 2022(still 3+ hour drive to LA) with less equipment the price goes up about $5k and I might if I am lucky get in November.
    Chris Smith
    2022 BC Bobcat
    150 ProXs

4. Member
    I wish basscat would comment on if we are getting a dealer. Would like it to be in central Mississippi. That’s where most of the fishing and tournaments are held

We won’t comment until one is established. In 2022 we don’t know how close that is.

Any news on this?
    Chris Smith
    2022 BC Bobcat
    150 ProXs

Presently there is no activity in this area. We actually are entirely too busy feeding our existing dealers to provide product to new accounts.