Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by june-bug View Post
    Tone are you there? Tone??? Does this sound like a quitter?Attachment 459149
    It doesn't, but what he said on the final day, (and I didn't call him a quitter) indicates that an attitude adjustment will do him some good.
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    I've been part of National Championship KBF tournaments for 3 years running on Kentucky Lake, Caddo and Guntersville. Before every one there are guys just like Tone357 that get themselves bowed up and are sure they will lay the smack down on everyone else during the tournament. If they really believed what their mouth was confidently proclaiming, there would be a pile of dead bodies after every tournament from those same guys that committed hara-kiri suicide with their flippin stick due to being a failure and not winning the whole thing. Noobies can pull that delusion off for a while, but after a certain number of tournaments, the realistic part of your brain overtakes the naïveté and they end up where Groh was. It is even more so the case DURING a tournament-you take the good from it all and you are happy- not suicidal.

Someone needs an attitude adjustment, but it isn't Chris.

4. Member
    I would be in deep doo-doo if I found myself on a football team or a battlefield with some of your guys!
    Yamaha 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by Tone357 View Post
    Opinions are free, and everybody has one. Thanks for pointing that out. It is ok to discuss things related to fishing here right? Or should everyone keep their opinions to themselves? My point in making this post is, I've observed more than one pro that didn't seem to have the will to win. And IMHO, what he said on stage is a prime example of that! And it explains why some are perennially at the bottom of the standings! It's apparent that some guys do not account for attitude when it comes to competing. A poor attitude guarantees a poor finish. BassinPaPaw, of course the possibility of catching 5- 7 pounders is not based in reality, but shouldn't a guy in the top ten keep trying to better his finishing position rather than throwing in the towel by saying he doesn't care where he ends up? Isn't that a form of quitting?
    Does this sound like a poor attitude Tone? Does this statement in the photo sound like a comment that will guarantee him a poor finish? Does it sound like he doesn't have the will to win Tone? A loser as you said earlier?

groh.jpg

Top 70? GTFOH! And why do you have picture of a mangy assed dog under your name?
    quit being a dick, i mean if it's possible
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
    quit being a dick, i mean if it's possible
    So why did you choose to come after me, when that clown I responded to has leveled multiple insults my way?
    Yamaha 250 SHO

8. Member
    This thread is like fine wine and cheese. Gets better with age,
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

I would be in deep doo-doo if I found myself on a football team or a battlefield with some of your guys!
    First of all when are 45 down with under a minute and your going hell bent to win is when will plant one in your ear hole. Second DON’T YOU EVER compare at sporting event to a battlefield
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

So why did you choose to come after me, when that clown I responded to has leveled multiple insults my way?
    It is my dog, and I like her. Far from mangy though.

Ok so top 200 in your profession at least then. So what is it you do so well Tony??

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    First of all when are 45 down with under a minute and your going hell bent to win is when will plant one in your ear hole. Second DON’T YOU EVER compare at sporting event to a battlefield
    Since when do you tell me what to do?
    Yamaha 250 SHO

you come across as an easy target
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

13. Member
    You should stop taking the easy way out! It'll make you more of a man!
    Yamaha 250 SHO

14. Member
    How dare you have a "King of Dinkdom" under your name on here! You will never get sprinkles on your ice-cream with that attitude! Sprinkles are for WINNERS!

Quote Originally Posted by MadYakker View Post
    How dare you have a "King of Dinkdom" under your name on here! You will never get sprinkles on your ice-cream with that attitude! Sprinkles are for WINNERS!
    but i am the undisputed King of Dinkdom, look it up

You should stop taking the easy way out! It'll make you more of a man!
    it's the "quitter" in me, or my easy streak and i just make it look easy

but i am the undisputed King of Dinkdom, look it up

it's the "quitter" in me, or my easy streak and i just make it look easy
    Maybe it because you never quit and are just really good making it appear easy.

17. Banned
    Taking a swipe at the guys pooch

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    Maybe it because you never quit and are just really good making it appear easy.
    this is top level stuff, you ain't gonna learn this from no book

Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    Taking a swipe at the guys pooch
    Like water off a ducks back.

Originally Posted by Tone357
    Opinions are free, and everybody has one. Thanks for pointing that out. It is ok to discuss things related to fishing here right? Or should everyone keep their opinions to themselves? My point in making this post is, I've observed more than one pro that didn't seem to have the will to win. And IMHO, what he said on stage is a prime example of that! And it explains why some are perennially at the bottom of the standings! It's apparent that some guys do not account for attitude when it comes to competing. A poor attitude guarantees a poor finish. BassinPaPaw, of course the possibility of catching 5- 7 pounders is not based in reality, but shouldn't a guy in the top ten keep trying to better his finishing position rather than throwing in the towel by saying he doesn't care where he ends up? Isn't that a form of quitting?

Quote Originally Posted by june-bug View Post
    Does this sound like a poor attitude Tone? Does this statement in the photo sound like a comment that will guarantee him a poor finish? Does it sound like he doesn't have the will to win Tone? A loser as you said earlier?

groh.jpg
    Tone.... Are you there? Tone? Does it sound like he's throwing in the towel? Like a form of quitting?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast