Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Elite203 View Post
    i just looked at my SD card. It’s 128GB. With it being that big, and you saying it needs to be 32 or smaller, is that why it didn’t recognize it when I powered it up with the card In and the update?
    Absolutely the problem. Use 32 gb card or smaller. The file is not that large. It will load automatically, and is the best shot at fixing your problem. I would then also perform the screen calibration after all is running again.
    ciao,
    Marc

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Marcantonio View Post
    Absolutely the problem. Use 32 gb card or smaller. The file is not that large. It will load automatically, and is the best shot at fixing your problem. I would then also perform the screen calibration after all is running again.
    i will hafto get a smaller card tomorrow. Thank you

I will do the screen calibration if it fixes the issue lol

3. Member
    I picked up a 16GB sd card this morning. I will mess with it tonight.

4. Member
    did the software update. Touch does still not work. its a loss at this point.

I don’t know how much longer you want to fool with this, but I offer the following as a next step if you want to pursue it:

The pic below shows how I isolate switch problems from software problems. I have a 12 volt WIFI Router hooked to the Ethernet port on the MFD and take control with my iPad using the Lowrance Link APP. The router has the same functionality as the Lowrance GoFree module but much cheaper.
    you can see that my HDS Gen3 is at the accept screen and when I touched the accept button on my iPad, it moved on to the Home Screen. If this works the same for yours you could move on and recalibrate the screen (if it will recalibrate).
    If you want to try this, you could borrow a Lowrance GoFree module or I can loan you my homemade version.

Not trying to push but will help as needed.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12