Thread: New boat

New boat

Thinking of biting the bullet on new 21 PHX my thoughts are Yamaha with humminbird not sure on shallow water anchors what is everyone thoughts?
    2015 Stratos 201 XL Evolution
    2015 Evinrude 250 HO G2

2. Member
    Power pole for me, can’t put a price on Cust Svc

3. Member
    Power Pole

4. Member
    Power Pole. I've had my Blades since 2012 on 2 different boats and the customer service is second to none.

5. Member
    On my second set of PP now. Honestly, I like the talon's much better. Definitely like the Pp customer service tho. Had to use it the other day as a circuit board went bad.
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

6. Member
    PP
    Fish have fins, they swim

7. Member
    Power pole for me. Had a some wear on 2 different sets of powerpoles. A. I use them often and things do wear. I did not feel like these bushings were worn prematurely. B. I did not purchase either set of power poles originally as they were on both of my last two boats when I bought them. Still I paid zero dollars on repair parts.

I did purchase an early powerpole Charge. I had an issue after about a year and I was rush shipped a replacement at no charge after a couple simple emails to Nate. I do not care of features or cost, I will have Powerpole's TM on my next boat as well due to customer service alone.
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax