Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    I got enough to last 30 years.
    I am considering going through all my plastics and dispersing some inventory to those who are younger and will be fishing longer than me.

Have a lot of Berkley Products and some other stuff.

I gave away a bunch of stuff to a youth fishing foundation and a bunch to a BBcer’s son that was in the military but might need to reduce inventory again.

Always though $8.00 was a little to much for Senko's .

3. Member
    Small tackle shops always have higher pricing due to the small buy rates normally. They don’t buy enough bulk so it’s always higher. But locally u can’t even find Zoom baits period. Until Strike King gets the machines running again we will be short handed

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWbass View Post
    hurry up and panic buy just like the goofballs with toilet paper last year, really does anyone even use megabass or zoom with so many better choices on the market
    Are you serious?? Zoom probably sells twice as much as it’s nearest competitor. Hell it might be more than twice.

The fishing industry uses raw materials, labor, components, transit, etc. just like all other industries out there. Unfortunately, it isn't immune from the recent and sharp inflation we've seen in most other industries, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the cost of a lot more fishing tackle increasing in the coming months. Fortunately, a lot of folks have stocked up and if they haven't, there are plenty of willing sellers out there

6. Member
    Well I looked at this post and quickly ordered several packs of new Senkos from Amazon.

7. Member
    Man i'm glad i make my own. I have several gallons of plastic plus enough folgers cans of left over sprue to last a long, long time & have a bunch of molds that are close to a lot of zooms baits. They work great too.
    Last edited by Les Young; 07-17-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Everything has risen in price in the last year, most companies are blaming COVID. Food and other products in the grocery store have really rose in price, and it is just the start.

Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Well I looked at this post and quickly ordered several packs of new Senkos from Amazon.
    If they put a fisherman in charge of that divison then amazon puts TW out of business . I'm not wishing for that .

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SWbass View Post
    hurry up and panic buy just like the goofballs with toilet paper last year, really does anyone even use megabass or zoom with so many better choices on the market
    Yeah your right that stuff is just straight shit in a plastic bag. I'm sure glad 5 pounders like to eat shit

11. Member
    if deer corn goes up much more, the ones that show up in my back yard will have to start eating something else!!!

12. Member
    I have a friend that has been pouring plastics for 35 years,he said that plastic has all most doubled in price the last 6 months.It is petroleum base... need I say any more !!!
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

13. Banned

Last edited by LewStulePH.D.; 07-24-2021 at 04:47 AM.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    If they put a fisherman in charge of that divison then amazon puts TW out of business . I'm not wishing for that .
    I honestly believe that too. If Amazon had a separate fishing section with the organization of tw, they could put a bunch of fishing sites under.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

15. Member
    I wish they would. Nothing is easier than buying from Amazon. Love that place.

16. Member

USA Bait prices

I can get senkos for $5.99 a bag by me everyday -zoom $3-$4 a bag - no increases by me......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gambler View Post
    I have a friend that has been pouring plastics for 35 years,he said that plastic has all most doubled in price the last 6 months.It is petroleum base... need I say any more !!!

Wonder who he is buying from? The 5 gallon containers of plastisol that I buy went up about $20 is all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12