Jaco Marine - Lawrenceburg

Do any of you Tennessee guys know if something has happened to Jaco Marine - trying to contact them for a week and no answer -

2. Member
    Are you able to leave a message ? All the dealers around Nashville that I've been in contact with in the last couple weeks were and are swamped.
    GETFISHED !!!

They're just busy, I just spoke with them recently regarding a new outboard purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    They're just busy, I just spoke with them recently regarding a new outboard purchase.
    What did they say? I’ve had one ordered for 5 mo from them and now can’t get ahold of anyone there
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    What did they say? I’ve had one ordered for 5 mo from them and now can’t get ahold of anyone there
    They told me to expect delivery May of 2022. They have zero inventory just like everyone else. Mercury is sending everything they build straight to boat builders and saying there's a 51-52 week lead time for a crate engine to a non boat oem. My local merc dealer told me the exact same thing last month.

Uggg. I actually have two ordered. I bought one from a pro thinking that would be quicker. Ahhh no!!!
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS