Thread: Jacos Marine?

Jacos Marine?

I've been trying to call them all week because you guys say they have good prices on props, but no one has ever picked up the phone. I'm using the number straight off their website. Am I missing something? Are they on vacation?

Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    I've bought from Rothwell before. I think I need a 26 Bravo XS, but Rothwell is out of them and Jaco's doesn't answer the phone or their email.

To bad Rothwell doesn't have the BBC discount anymore. That was a smoking deal.

Buy a 27 your cat should do that. If not I'll buy it from you. Maybe.

why not call croxton and inquire on razor 4 or XL?

5. Member
    I bought a Razor XL from Mark for my last boat and it just couldn't quite hang with the Bravo I ended up buying. Because Mark is awesome he allowed me to return it. I'm going to do it in reverse order this time. I'll try the Bravo first and if it doesn't make me happy I'll talk to Mark about another Razor XL.

What is your current prop and rpms?

7. Member
    26 Fury 3 that I smucked on a rock pile before I could even get a good max RPM. I didn't like it because it had a below average hole shot before the rock pile, God awful after. The previous owner had no trouble with it but I put 12 foot Talons on the boat and that screwed it all up. I put a 23 Bravo that I have on it just to see how it behaved with a 4 blade and it's fantastic except for the 23 is obviously way too small.

I know I need to do a little more data gathering. I was just trying to find someplace that has props in stock for a half ways reasonable price.

8. Member
    Jaco’s is a fine operation but they are unlikely to have stock. Everyone is out and most popular pitches are back ordered until winter. Send them an email through their contact us link in their website. They are busy.