Thread: Golf Shoes

Golf Shoes

Do you play in golf shoes or just regular ole tennis shoes?

2. Member
    Golf shoes, i play some courses that's spike less only and some that allow for plastic or metal spikes, i normally rotate between four pairs, athletic type shoes and the oxford (dress) type shoes.

I'm the same. I wear spike less that are the most comfortable shoe I've ever played in. I need to get another pair soon and just thought other than the waterproof aspect aren't these spike less just another tennis shoe? Is it worth saving $25 to sometimes over $100 and just buy a new pair of tennis shoes more often as they wear out.

4. Member
    I bought a few pairs of these last year. Most comfortable pair of golf shoes I have ever worn. I have been a footjoy guy mostly.

The XC4 Golf Shop | Johnston & Murphy | Johnston & Murphy (johnstonmurphy.com)

5. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrochad View Post
    I'm the same. I wear spike less that are the most comfortable shoe I've ever played in. I need to get another pair soon and just thought other than the waterproof aspect aren't these spike less just another tennis shoe? Is it worth saving $25 to sometimes over $100 and just buy a new pair of tennis shoes more often as they wear out.
    My spikeless have more traction than any tennis shoe.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

6. Member
    Regular new balance shoes unless the course is wet then my traditional golf shoes.
    Used to play league with a former club pro and he wore regular tennis shoes so if that works for him, good enough for me.

7. Member
    I wear both. When I forget my golf shoes then I play with my tennis shoes I wear for every day. My swing is no different regardless off footwear.

Footjoy and Nike golf shoes.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

9. Member
    I have a pair of metal spike and a pair of plastic spike that stay in my bag, wear what the course will let me wear.

10. Member
    Anyone have recommendations on some shoes that are water proof/resistant that don't bake your feet?
    Fish have fins, they swim