Battery wiring on coral 191

Oh lord please help. I have a cranking and a deep cycle battery. There are wires labeled battery 1 and battery 2. There's a ton of other small wires that go to it as well. My main question is, is battery 1 supposed to be the cranking battery, and if so. How come it has so many extra wires running to it, when battery 2 only seems to have a couple. Any help is appreciated. I'm lost.

The cranking battery usually is set up to run all the other electronics on the boat so there is a handful of extra wires running to it versus little to no extra connections on the trolling motor batteries.

Tom

3. Member
    When I bought my Coral 202, it had only 2 batteries. One battery was connected to the motor starter, all accessories, and to the 12/24 volt trolling motor. The second battery was connected to the trolling motor for 24 volt operation. This was not a good configuration, causing insufficient power to start the motor after using the trolling motor for a long period. I added a third battery and used two batteries just for the troller and the third battery for the motor and accessories.
    2000 Viper Coral 202
    2013 Pro XS 200