Help with 2005 etec injections

Has anyone had this happen? Nothing has been touched messed with on the injections. The boat sat for 4-5 years. Before trying to crank all fuel was removed engine was winterized before sitting. Thermostats and gaskets were replaced. Fuel water separator replaced VST filter cleaned replaced. All plugs replaced and probably indexed. Cranks runs with a miss plugged into to see what’s going on and this screen pops up

72231C93-045F-4372-8B8E-4AEB5A37E58C.jpeg

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Member
    ... likely dirty/partially clogged?
    "Life's too short for an ugly boat!"
    1985 totally refurbished Pro-Line 21A Cuddy - 175hp Evinrude FFI

3. Member
    Lots of things going on here.
    you have an overheat condition. May need to service the impeller.
    you have a water in fuel warning. Check the on engine fuel filter for water, replace it and recheck the boat tank for water
    you have an open circuit in a wire of the #3 cyl injector. I cannot speak to cyl #5, 6 with no coefficient numbers.

4. Member
    Yes they are unfortunately. The overheating condition has been solved. The lower unit has been completely rebuilt with a new water pump. The water in fuel is actually off after changing the filter. The no coefficient numbers stumped me. The diagnostic software won’t stay connected with the engine running it disconnects after a minute or so. But I’ve test all 6 injectors and they passed but it’s like the emm doesn’t recognize they are there.
    Thanks

5. Member
    I_5128489_7142021.pdf
    Here’s 2 more from today missing more injectors.

6. Member
    I also suggest you start another thread on your topic at this site www.etecownersgroup.com

note: to share the engine reports there, you will need to use a file / photo sharing site like google, drop box to get those records visible.
    Its not that this site cannot help but I think a different set of eyes from a couple of factory experts will highly beneficial. You won’t regret it.

7. Member
    Are the QR code tags on each injector? Maybe try re installing them
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle