Megabass Destroyer USA

Anybody know where to find any Destroyer USA rods. I havent really been able to find them anywhere recently?

Thanks in advance for the info

2. Member
    Line is discontinued some shops here and there have some... check the bypass bait and tackle in Kentucky
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

3. Member
    Thank you. Ill take a look.

Im specifically looking for Daemos and Valdiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zachc24 View Post
    Thank you. Ill take a look.

Im specifically looking for Daemos and Valdiva
    Not being discontinued, just being revamped as we normally update each US series every 3 years. . Unfortunately the component shortages are making the process go a bit longer.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Not being discontinued, just being revamped as we normally update each US series every 3 years. . Unfortunately the component shortages are making the process go a bit longer.
    Mark, is the Orochi XX line also being revamped? They're tough to find as well. Just curious if that's supply shortages or a revamp. Looking forward to the new Destroyers. I've had my eye on a Daemos for awhile.

The 2017 US Destroyer series has been discontinued. There will be no more of that line of Destroyer rods produced. There will be a new US Destroyer series at some point in the future, but as Mark stated, it won't be anytime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by dylanl View Post
    Mark, is the Orochi XX line also being revamped? They're tough to find as well. Just curious if that's supply shortages or a revamp. Looking forward to the new Destroyers. I've had my eye on a Daemos for awhile.

The parts shortages are also affecting the XX lineup currently. Just super hard to get components. It's a tough spot as demand for the rods is very high but just hard to get the components and coupled with other factors going on worldwide it has the production slowed down.

8. Member
    Any new longer spinning rods in the revamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bass1 View Post
    Any new longer spinning rods in the revamp?
    Anyone with advanced knowledge is likely bound by an NDA and wouldn’t disclose such information until it’s publicly available.