Thread: Cape Fair river

Cape Fair river

My Friend Jason who owns Lillington Small engine showed me a picture today of a 53 lb blue he caught from the bank below Lillington. Beautiful cat and the water is perfect color and flowing perfect for anyone wanting to drift for cat below the Jordan dam. He is catching many cat and he has el’s in his shop for sale to the public. Thought I’d post this for any of you wanting to do some cat fishing. I mowed the kayak and tube rental today there in Lillington and I promise the water is absolutely perfect and flowing well.

2. Member
    Sounds like u ready to cat fish

3. Member
    I’m ready, find us some chicken liver and we can go some time this week.

4. Banned
    They are here in NC for sure. I think the Roanoke River has supplied 3 world record catfish in the last several years and believe it has the current world record for a Blue catfish at about 128 pounds. I saw a 80+ weighed in several years back up at Kerr toward the Virginia end.

5. Member
    Frozen calf liver from Foodlion.

6. Member
    No calf liver. Chicken liver only. That’s like when I tell my friend in Springfield Mo to get Plumb and motor oil and he gets black and red shad and saying it’s close lol. C-H-I-C-K-E-N liver not beef, not tongue not goat, chicken lol. Or get a cpl jars of BJ and we can catch channel cats all day long. Not any other doe bait, but BJ doe bait lol