Need a place to stay at Pomme this weekend

I decided at the last moment to fish a tournament a Pomme de Terre this weekend. The places that I normally stay at (Clear Light Inn and Lakeview Lodge) are booked. We are leaving out of Hermitage State Park, is there another place that anyone can recommend? Thanks!

Pelican Inn is usually where we stayed. Nemo Bridge Resort was good, but parking a little tight. I wouldn't recommend Angler's Resort.
    Places fill up if there if races going on.
    We've had to stay over at Weaubleau Motel before when everything filled up. Little cabins not much to look at outside, but nice and remodeled inside. Good diner over there too.

3. Member
    Pelican Inn

4. Member
    Thank you for your recommendations, and the races are in going on this weekend.

5. Member
    I have a room at the Pelican Inn. How is the 254 Cafe and lake Shore BBQ? Normally, I walk down to the Crappie Hole.

Good to hear you found a room. And on race weekend! Owner at Pelican is a good feller. Always enjoyed chatting with him.

254 and Crappie Hole pretty good. I like 254 the best. Ice cream place over near Crappie Hole had pretty good food too.
    Never did catch the BBQ place open