Ranger Z522D Driver & Passenger Seat Risers Version 2

I had a couple BBC members ask me about the seat risers I made for my boat a couple of years ago. Anyone who has driven a 522D knows it's a little sketchy seeing over the bow, especially on take off. (I'm 6'2")

One member wanted to know if I could make him a 3" lift for both Driver & Passenger seats. I looked over my original riser set up, and made some small improvements.

I added an aluminum base plate to my original set up, and changed the riser block style. The new set up is extremely solid, and riser blocks ranging from 1/2"-3" can be interchanged easily, for either driver or passenger seats in a few minutes.

Posting some pics in case any other 522D owners were having the same type of vision issues.

1 inch.jpg 3 inch.jpg 3inch seat.jpg
    1-1/2" Rise 3" Riser W/base plate 3" passenger side
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rangeric79; 07-12-2021 at 07:55 AM.

2. Member
    Looks good. I definitely need to raise my seat. I am looking at the AirWave just to reduce some of the pounding that I get sometimes.
    Garry Woodruff
    2020 Ranger 522D / 250HO Evinrude G2 / SonarCards

3. Member
    He made me a set for 3" of rise and I installed in less than 30m. Its exactly how i wanted it and how the factory should have done it. I'm very happy

4. Member
    Howdy,

Are these for sale? If so how much? They look great!

Take care,

Ruddiger

I would be willing to make these seat risers for BBC members with 522D boats. (I made a set for champ210) The risers are made from quality 6061 grade Aluminum. The riser plates and blocks look "factory" and come pre drilled w/all stainless mounting screws included. Installation is straight forward. champ210 installed his in a 1/2hr. Adding some seat height, especially for the driver seat, makes a huge visibility difference over the bow, for this model Ranger.
    I'm not a board sponsor, so I'm not allowed to sell these on the BBC forums.
    If any one is interested, PM me, and I'm sure we could work something out.
    Thanks
    Eric

6. Member
    Howdy,

PM sent.

Take care,

Ruddiger

7. Member
    Nice design and very well built.