Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnee View Post
    Even though the Nitro has gone up, that boat still looks awesome. I wan't to see one in person, take a ride and then decide. Love the looks of a Nitro.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbully71 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think so. When I bought my Z21 last year, the ZXR21 was well north of $95k. My Z21 was $64.
    That is way high for the skeeter, December I bought my ZXR21 out the door with TT&L for $74k. Upgraded graphs all 2 12”, added a pole, hydraulic JP, led Deck lights and extra fishing seats (still mad about the seats, still back ordered). Hind sight should have added a 12” helix on the bow instead of upgrading the 9” would not cost much more. It is a lot of boat, more than I need but super nice. I not huge on brand, I really wanted a Basscat but this was a great boat for the price. I would have been just as happy with the Z21, but the dealer was too far away and frankly the cost was not cheaper.
    2021 Skeeter ZXR21 Yamaha SHO 250
    1993 Ranger 372 Mercury 150 XR6

3. Member
    Before to long you will also be blown away by the other manufacturers pricing. Raw material prices are going through the roof. White river is absolutely the best at forecasting sales and pricing.
    If the other manufacturers do not raise their pricing they will go under. Hopefully for the industry they raise their pricing before it's to late to save the company. Nobody can get raw materials to build a boat for less money than white river marine group. WRMG buying and bargaining power is outrageous compared to skeeter , phoenix etc.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Don't follow Skeeter but i'm sure they will have the similar price increases

Agree! Can anyone name something the price has came down since New Office? And every component manufacturer or third party have adjusted accordingly. Where you work has. Each component involved to build.
    Rad Brewer

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas79 View Post
    Before to long you will also be blown away by the other manufacturers pricing. Raw material prices are going through the roof. White river is absolutely the best at forecasting sales and pricing.
    If the other manufacturers do not raise their pricing they will go under. Hopefully for the industry they raise their pricing before it's to late to save the company. Nobody can get raw materials to build a boat for less money than white river marine group. WRMG buying and bargaining power is outrageous compared to skeeter , phoenix etc.
    Yes, they have actually raised their prices, but, as I stated in another post, the Skeeter ZXR21, w/ two Minn Kota Raptures w/ active anchoring, a Helix 12 and 9 (easily upgradable) is being advertised for 2022 $68K, a $3100 increase. The 2022 price on a Phoenix 721, with Helix 9's, two power-ole blades nationally advertised price from what I have seen on the Phoenix Facebook page is $64k, almost the same. Skeeter now give you two poles instead of one.

The problem I am having, because I love the boat is that they upped the Nitro price for 2022 two times, yet, they took away instead of adding. The price to add two 8' Blades, it is almost $4k. So in effect, the price of that boat has risen close to $10K if you add the poles back. Last year, unless I am mistaken you got a Solix 12 and 10, which equates, is close to two Lowrance 12's price wise, give or take a $1K.

Can't knock JM and other manufacturers, Capitalism at its finest and they are taking advantage of the logistical issues this country is having. Two weeks ago a piece of plywood was up around $90, today it is damn near normal pricing. But you would think, JM is ordering raw materials for many different boats that he is building, which mean, bulk equals discount on everything from graphs, poles, etc. Why do you think you can only get a Mercury, because he has a deal with Mercury and every other vendor he deals with.

I was in my local dealership and they sell Nitro, Ranger, and Phoenix. I flat out asked my dealer about a 721 and 920 Elite. The 721 equipped similar is less money and the 920 can be had for approximately the same.

My problem, I just love the look of that Nitro :-).
    Last edited by Sputnee; 07-16-2021 at 09:48 PM.

6. Member
    If you can buy a Phoenix or Skeeter next year for the same price as a nitro with the exact same features. Don't do it because they will not be in business long enough to back up the warranty.

7. Member
    Just bought a Z21xl at pros choice. Two 12 lives. Two 8ft blades. Ghost trolling motor. Active target. Custom wheels and tires. 73k

10 lbs 2 oz Personal Best
    Lake Thunderbird Norman, OK

2022 Z21xl pro pack

8. Member
    Congrats

Pros Choice cranks out some good looking rigs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish216 View Post
    Just bought a Z21xl at pros choice. Two 12 lives. Two 8ft blades. Ghost trolling motor. Active target. Custom wheels and tires. 73k

9. Member
    Nice! What colors did you go with? What are you fishing out of now? Curious on the performance difference with the new hull.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Nice! What colors did you go with? What are you fishing out of now? Curious on the performance difference with the new hull.
    Voodoo blue and silver. I came from a basscat lynx. Don’t have any numbers yet. Still breaking it in when time allows
    Attached Images Attached Images

10 lbs 2 oz Personal Best
    Lake Thunderbird Norman, OK

2022 Z21xl pro pack

11. Member
    Voodoo blue and silver. I came from a basscat lynx. Don’t have any numbers yet. Still breaking it in when time allows
    beautiful boat. That blue reminds of the ford grabber blue
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Nice boat, makes me wonder how people get to 90k on pricing on the website. I assume these are not real potential buyers just people trying to stir the pot.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

13. Member
    Live the color you got. Did you custom color it? Also- would love to see a few more photos of the boat

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetch114 View Post
    Live the color you got. Did you custom color it? Also- would love to see a few more photos of the boat
    That was a color that Pro's Choice built and put on their lot. It's a great looking color combo....that blue POPS!!!

15. Member
    Love that blue. Good looking rig.

16. Member
    Pretty boat good luck with her

Voodoo blue and silver. I came from a basscat lynx.

Congrats on the new boat!

18. Member
    I dont think you have to worry bout any of them going under , Im sure they are making good money on a boat , I dont see them having 75K$ in a 20 foot boat ,, just me and what I see , material hasnt gone up that much in just the last year or 2 . I priced a King Ranch F250 last month , $86000, I bet they can build it for half that , same truck in 2019 was 71K$
    1996 Javelin 409T DC /225 Johnson Venom

Quote Originally Posted by darryl1966 View Post
    I dont think you have to worry bout any of them going under , Im sure they are making good money on a boat , I dont see them having 75K$ in a 20 foot boat ,, just me and what I see , material hasnt gone up that much in just the last year or 2 . I priced a King Ranch F250 last month , $86000, I bet they can build it for half that , same truck in 2019 was 71K$
    Hope u pay at least 15k+ less than that for a new 21 F250 KR. Just bought mine in Jan. Same truck was 57-58k in 2015.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

20. Member
    straight z21 in the BPS today was 59000$, no extras , it did have a 300hp pro xs on it , it was a sharp ride, no poles or hot foot , no electronics on the bow ,
    1996 Javelin 409T DC /225 Johnson Venom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast