Low voltage from Ionic battery

I had noticed that my trolling motor had seemed like it was working in slow motion during my last trip and so I tested the voltage going to the motor and only had 28 volts. Tested my 3-50 amp/hour ionic battery 2 were at 13.3 volts but one of them was only putting out 1.3 volts. Via the blue tooth app all batteries showing 13.3 and in good shape. Attempted the wake up procedure on it and got it up to 10 volts. but as soon as I turn the trolling motor back on, its back to 1.3 volts. Has anyone else had this issue??
    2013 Ranger Z521, 250 ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by royalsblue View Post
    I had noticed that my trolling motor had seemed like it was working in slow motion during my last trip and so I tested the voltage going to the motor and only had 28 volts. Tested my 3-50 amp/hour ionic battery 2 were at 13.3 volts but one of them was only putting out 1.3 volts. Via the blue tooth app all batteries showing 13.3 and in good shape. Attempted the wake up procedure on it and got it up to 10 volts. but as soon as I turn the trolling motor back on, its back to 1.3 volts. Has anyone else had this issue??
    Sounds like you need to contact Mr Ionic or Drewcraft.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    got you covered , get back to me when you get those screen shots
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Wanted follow up on this with my final resolution. After numberous emails and 3 phone calls it was determined that I had an issue. At first the tech kept telling me I was doing the wake up process incorrectly to which i assured him I was not. So now need to ship battery back and they will fix or replace. Luckly i was headed to a conference within 20 minutes of the lithum hub office. Stop in to the shop and greeted very openly and welcoming, they test battery and sure enough what i had told them over a week was indeed correct something seriously wrong with the controlling board, they grab new battery off shelf and say here you go if you have any problems call us back. After a slow start, great resolution to my issues. Thanks a bunch!
    2013 Ranger Z521, 250 ProXS

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Mitch glad they got you fixed up and sorry about the testing procedure or issue waking it up, 99% of the time its not the battery and problem gets solved over the phone and most batteries sent back turn out not to be bad but their is always they one that is actually defective and needs replacing , Again glad it was resolved and thanks for the business
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    I had the same problem and wake up didn't work either, Drewcraft got me a new battery in two days. Great customer service.
    Alweld 1856 Stick Steer with 70 Yamaha
    Dual Power Pole Blades/ Helix 10 MSI
    80# Ulterra Link/2 Ionic Lithium 50s/ShuttleSlide Mount

USAF Ret