Yadkin Chain Gang Lake Tillery results

Had a big turnout on a tough Day
    1place with 2 fish 5.02, Mark Green and Sammy. Also big fish 3.50
    2nd place, 2 fish 4.29 Scott and Mills Smith
    3rd place, 2 fish 4.12, Frank Arnold and Steve Dryer
    See everyone at Tuckertown

Appreciate Scott and Joel for putting the TX on once again! congrads to winners---- just so yall know my day started by getting up a 3.40 am to make this TX..... Thought that would be roughest part of my day .. turns out fishing was worse, Good to see every one ....thanks again for the ride Steve!

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

3. Member
    For the first time in 9 years.... I had to wipe the cobwebs off my boat Sunday morning. Tough day on Tillery after what seems like 2 months of not being in the boat. Congrats to those who found a few.
    See y'all at TT.

4. Member
    Tough one...and hot. Always great to fish with my friend Frank. Ty Scott & Joel!

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

5. Member
    The heat didn't bother me. It was that great body of water we was fishing!!! LoL At least it was better than the February tx where nobody caught One!!

6. Member
    Scrappy, if u don't mind, we fished it 2 weeks ago , same results, did catch a few but no size. Do bass hang on 1st point, or secondary point's in creek?

7. Member
    That was like asking a fisherman his hot spot!

8. Member
    My Bad

think they hanging out at the lounge sipping cool ones ----- suspending some where

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey N.C. View Post
    Scrappy, if u don't mind, we fished it 2 weeks ago , same results, did catch a few but no size. Do bass hang on 1st point, or secondary point's in creek?
    Well we didn't catch a keeper only shorts so you kind of need to ask someone who did catch some keepers. We seen bait ever where we went on livescope, even had fish follow our baits.

11. Member
    We caught shorts all morning on top with a popper, our two keepers came on a shaky head… with 10 minutes to go caught a fish out of a lap and thought it was our limit fish, turned out to be a 1/4 short even though I measured it 4 times… it was a tough day! My partner and I had a fun day as it was his first Tx… I told him you’ll probably never win another one with that small of a bag. He’s been bit though, he’s looking for a boat. See you guys at TT

12. Member
    Like brother said. We didn't catch any keeper's. But up the river I threw a big swimbait. Them big fish would follow it but no taker's. You could watch them on the panoptics. Every cast they would do that! They were there, couldn't make them bite.